Welcome! I am so happy you’re here!
I am a travel enthusiast (25 countries and counting!) and environmental scientist (PhD) whose goal is to see the world and make it better.
My weaknesses include French bread, Italian wine and chocolate of any kind. I am in love with the natural beauty of this world and experiencing new places and different cultures.
I am passionate about living life to the fullest and inspiring others to do the same through travel and environmental awareness.
~ Earthly Traveller
*To learn more about Earthly Traveller, read the Welcome Post!
I wanted to share some facts about myself with you. To make this fun, all of these are true – except for one! Can you guess which one it is?
- I was born in Canada
- I have two puppies
- I love curling up with a good book
- I am a certified SCUBA diver
- I can’t resist homemade chocolate chip cookies
- I am a doctor – the PhD kind
- I live by my bucket list
- I can’t wait to go skydiving (a little scared)
- I want to help people help the world
- My favourite colour is aqua (like the Caribbean sea)
- I am a nerd at heart #science #environment
- I am in love with every mountain and waterfall that I have ever seen
- My guilty pleasure is bubble baths and candles
- I am terrified of spiders
- I can speak French (un petit peu)
- I can’t wait to share my world with you!
Hope you enjoy the site!